Headquartered in British Columbia, Canada, we started our email to fax service in 2004 when few such services existed in the SaaS (software as a service) marketplace. We recognized early on that to achieve success, businesses would need to trust fax by email as a new and different means of communication. That meant maintaining an unwavering commitment to security with end-to-end encryption. It also meant safeguarding sensitive information, such as patient health records transmitted by hospitals, clinics and pharmacies (PHIPA / HIPAA compliance), and by law firms, title companies, real estate companies, etc., when confidential dissemination of information was crucial.
Our philosophy then, as now, incorporates simple ideas:
- provide a service that is both fast and easy to use;
- provide notifications when transmissions are sent and received, and when they fail;
- offer the gold standard in customer service;
- offer daytime and after-hours email and phone support;
- provide a generous variety of plan options to serve every business size, from SMBs (small businesses) to enterprise organizations;
- be committed to cyber-security;
- offer an interface that is compatibile with any device;
- allow clients to deny “junk faxes” at the push of a button;
- offer clients the ability to set access permissions and to personalize notification settings;
- offer customization of our API to assist with systems integration;
- exceed industry standards by offering a Business Associates Agreement; and
- allow clients to cancel their subscription with no questions asked.
What followed since 2004 was a dedicated following from businesses of every size and industry and often with multiple locations through the U.S. and Canada, as well as individuals and sole practitioners working remotely or from a home office. Our portal was built by developers for developers, so you will be in good hands. We invite you to read the many hundreds of positive customer reviews from clients who have extolled the virtues of our service.
Our online solution eliminates the costs associated with dedicated phone lines, special equipment, maintenance, toner, paper, and the frustration that often occurs with paper jams, questionable transmission quality, etc. Feel free to contact us using our online form or by phone (866) 697-7329, and keep in mind:
- If you have a question, we will answer it;
- If you have a problem, we will resolve it;
- If you need help learning a feature, we are here for you 24/7;
- If you need customization, we will work hard to address your needs; and
- If you have a complaint, we will listen and promptly act on it!
Serving healthcare, enterprise and small business clients throughout the U.S. and Canada, we look forward to your business. It means everything to us!