Standard Service Level Agreement for SRFax Services
1. Service Description
- Inbound Faxes
It is our goal to maintain an available platform between you and your target audience. Our inbound fax product enables you to receive faxes directly to your Email address using your own unique fax number. Whenever anybody faxes any documents to this number, it is sent instantaneously to your Email inbox upon completion. Simply view the message and then choose to keep it as a stored Email for future reference, forward it to someone else, or simply print it out.
- Outbound Faxes
It is our goal to maintain an available platform between you and your target audience. Our outbound fax product to enables you to send faxes directly from your Email address or from our online web interface. Whenever a fax has been scheduled for delivery, a notification is sent instantaneously to your Email inbox upon completion to report the status of the transmission.
2. Set Up Times
- Upon completing your sign-up page online, you will be issued the unique fax number you selected. The number can be a Toll Free or local number and it will be active immediately.
- Payment will be by pre-authorized credit card payment.
4. Customer Service
First line help desk cover is provided between the office hours of 6:30 am and 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday PST at 1-866-697-7329, and 24 hour support is available by email.
- Priority & Response Times – Priority description:
- P1 – High business impact – Web interface, server, connection to network, web services disrupted
- P2 – Lower business impact – Billing inquiry or requests for product change, sales inquiries
- Priority Response with resolution or service restoration:
- P1 – Response within 30 minutes if reported within office hours, 2 hours if reported after 5pm
- P2 – By 10:30 am the next working day on a case by case basis
- Customer Service
By Email (24 x 7)
Please make sure that you specify the exact problem you are having along with your account number.
5. Exceptions – Outside the Scope of the SLA
- Force Majeure
Neither party shall be liable to the other in any manner whatsoever if it is unable to perform any of its obligations under this Agreement due to any cause beyond its reasonable control including but not limited to acts of God, war or national emergency, riots, civil commotion, fire, explosion, flood, epidemic, lock-outs (whether or not by that party), strikes and other industrial disputes (in each case, whether or not relating to that party’s workforce), acts or orders of Government, highway authorities, telecommunications network operators or emergency service organizations or other competent authorities or interruption of, or inability in obtaining, supplies or services from third parties.
- Network Downtime
- Scheduled – For upgrade and repair (usually takes place between 1:00 am and 4:00 am).
- Un-planned – Delay in the provision and loss of services to the extent that such failure arises from a technical or other failure on the part of any Service Provider, including but not limited to, any failure in part or whole of those elements of the system not maintained by SRFax.
- SRFAX Downtime
- Scheduled – 10 working days advance notice shall be provided to clients where possible.
- Un-planned – 3 hours notice will be provided where possible or as much advance notice as is reasonably possible.
- failure of access circuits to the SRFax network, unless such failure is caused solely by SRFax
- DNS issues outside the direct control of SRFax
- DNS (Domain Name Server) Propagation.
- outages elsewhere on the Internet that hinder access to your account. SRFax is not responsible for browser or DNS caching that may make your site appear inaccessible when others can still access it. SRFax will guarantee only those areas considered under the control of or contract by SRFax, SRFax server links to the Internet, SRFax’s routers, and SRFax’s servers.