SRFax is so committed to security and privacy and HIPAA compliance that we are the only online fax service for healthcare that will sign a Business Associate Agreement. By default, we include SSL encryption, firewalls, a dedicated cyber-security team, and optional PGP encryption. This commitment applies to every every industry we serve.
Whether you practice in the healthcare sector and your need is to protect the privacy of personal health information (PHI) or frequently send or receive confidential documents (e.g., a law firm, bank, real estate company, government agency, etc.), we have you covered. Small businesses, sole practitioners and remote workers also benefit, and ease of use goes hand with hand with our service, all in three simple steps.
Below is an overview by topic of our security practices and policies (simply click on one of the links in the left sidebar for details). If you encounter unanswered questions, our customer support team is available 24/7 and will be happy to assist by email (just click on the Contact link in our header) or by phone at 1-(866) 697-7329.
- Hardware Environment
- Data center environment;
- Physical security;
- Security features;
- Redundant power and cooling;
- Fire suppression;
- Carrier-grade networking systems; and
- Network carriers
- Authorized Personnel and Screening
- Background checks; and
- Data access by personnel
- System Defences
- Continuity management;
- Multi-layer (defence in depth);
- Authorization systems;
- Web service security model;
- Data security; and
- Monitoring and alerting systems
- How do we use your personal information?
- Will you receive marketing emails??
- Who may have access to your personal information?
- Who has access to transmission content information?
- California-resident specific information?
- Policy changes